Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Mumblings

It's been eons since I've posted. It's been eons since there was sugar in the pantry.










Finally, Joost (TV, the way you want it - so they say) has emailed me to download their program and try it out. I've installed, registered, and now watching TV from home. It's a streaming type of thing, but I don't think it's live. I just ope they are not preset videos that you have to watch all over and over again. Quality is better than that of Youtube's though, so I guess its for higher bandwidth connections, not that I do have one.

Try it out. The interface is cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my friend, the geek.

hehehe. how's everything, man?

-zig

Neil said...

oi zieg!

haha! everything is fine. busy with work among other things. =) how about you?