Sunday, February 25, 2007

Requested pics of Behringer MS40 Desktop Studio Monitors

Here are some actual pictures of the Behringer MS40 desktop studio monitors that I own. A friend of mine has requested to post them. Here it is my friend!

Box!








The pair. Left and Right respectively.









I have two speakers. The Left...















And the right...
















Front panel controls of the monitors.










Rear connectors.








The Behringer MS40 desktop studio monitors also support dual sound sources and have an independent control of each sound source. So if you've got a PC and an mp3 player hooked up simultaneously here, you may independently control their volume levels.

I don't own an mp3 player. Just a pocketpc who served me for a long time already. It's not even connected here...

No comments: